October 2, 2012

:: on the worktable ::

On my worktable....


Remember this dress? 


It now fits the next littlest girl in my life.  That realization pushed me to finally. finish. this. pattern. already.  I've been working steadily and it should be ready for testing next week.  


If you're interested in becoming a tester, please put your email address in the comments list and I'll make up a list and email you the document as soon as it's finished.  The sizing is as follows: 6m, 12-18m, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5.  I would like at least one tester for each size.

Thanks so much!!

Happy sewing!

5 comments:

  1. Hi- I'm a new reader of yours, but based on your blog, we are very similar! I'd love to test this pattern out for you. I can do a size 4 or a size 5.

    You can contact me at cindysews at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to test this pattern for you. I can do any size you need. While my kid is a boy, he has lots of girlfriends of various ages. thismommade(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely be interested in testing this. My daughter is 2 years old, so I can do a 2T or a 3T. morefabricplease at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would test a 5! erica.lien at yahoo.com Fair warning, I am no expert. But I have sewn quite a few of your Double Dutch skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, It's Carol from Fourth & Main Fabrics...I'd love to test sew any size you would like. fourthandmain@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...